Friday, March 16, 2012

Overheard: Art Journal Page with Stampotique


This is the background I started with. 

The hearts really didn't suit the topic so I altered it a bit with Inktense blocks and some Balzer Design stencils by Crafter's Workshop.

Then I decided I didn't like the green so I painted over the background with white.


And added back less muddy green and blue.


And here are the finished pages, gessoed again, of course :-)

Love my Stampotique Stamps. They've been so much fun to add to my art journal.



Click here to join 30 Days of Lists

4 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Beautiful work my friend! And I have never heard of those stamps, must check them out! Can I pin ya?

Jennibellie said...

Gorgeous page, wonderful to see the process thank you, much love Jennibellie xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

lol I am LOVING what u do with your journal! Yes,..I am "partial" to Stampotique stamps too! :) tfs

Kaz said...

Your journal pages are so inspirational, and I think Stampotique stamps work really well, especially with sassy quotes!