Friday, October 21, 2011

Be Thankful For Every Moment

My friend Mary and I are off to Spark the Event for the next few days making art and spending time together. I feel so incredibly blessed to have this time with her, nurturing our creativity and I am thankful to my awesome husband and kids for letting me slip away like this.

I made this for Mary


She just sparkles with beauty and life so I added lots and lots of jewels



And here's how I wrapped it. I think pattern paper is my favorite wrapping right now. All I added was some lace, a doily and a flower and it came together really nicely.


I won't be on my computer for the next few days so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend -
make something :)


10 comments:

Wendi said...

That is so beautiful! I have been super-busy and haven't commented here or on FB but I have been thinking about you! Hope you are feeling better ---please post lots of pics from SPARK! It sounds like it will be fabulous!!

Carmen said...

It sounds wonderful. Have an amazing time. The wrapping of your present is almost as gorgeous as what's inside!

Claudette said...

this work is awesome

Unknown said...

Love love love this one! So jealy about your trip! Have a great time... I am going to steal your pattern paper idea. I see old patterns for sale all the time at tag sales and never thought of using them for wrap! Love it!

Sudha said...

Pretty artisic. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Mitralee said...

She is one lucky girl! Enjoy your time!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a beauty you are so talented , pure perfection ! Hope you have fun with your friend.

Marie

BettyAnn Maki said...

You do beautiful work, I love all of your creations.
Love you too.

Mary C. said...

I LOVE my red haired She girl! She is lovely and now in my craft room where I can be inspired by her and reminded of you when I work.
You are a dear friend. I cherish you.
Thank you so much.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous project!! Love how you added the bling to your She Art!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/