Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet and Easy Card

Here's a sweet and easy card I made using the 


Since you're only going to see a little bit of the blue paper, cut the rest of the sheet away leaving enough to easily adhere the top sheet to. I call this the "bare backsides technique"  (I know, cheeky!) and I use it on almost all my projects. 


Attach the fancy edged paper.


Trace your card base.


Trim your paper to size.


Add stitching - real or faux.


Attach your sticker sentiment and embellishments.


Affix card front to card base.


And there you have it, a quick and easy card.


I used the CupCards{togo} June sketch: 


3 comments:

Juls said...

I love your card, so funky, loving the colours and the textures!!!! fabulous!!!! HUgs Juls

Ashley Newell said...

This is really pretty! I love that paper and the pretty trim!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Love this card! The colors are great together. Very sweet!
Star Hughes Living