Monday, June 13, 2011

Shaped Cards


The June Challenge for Cupcards {to go} was to make a shaped card using these adorable Maya Road rag tag animals sheers.

Some people panic when they consider making a shaped card or don't even try because they don't have a fancy die-cut machine. For me, I just go old school all the way.

Trace a bowl onto folded cardstock. Make sure you leave a good hinge on the left side.
Cut outside of the pencil line with decorative edged scissors.



Don't forget you can always cut shapes out of your patterned paper and use them as embellishments. Here I used the flower motif as a tree.




Don't forget to link up your one sheet wonders and projects HERE and to enter the giveaway. Any comment between the 1st and 14th counts as an entry

3 comments:

Juls said...

love your shaped card and all the funky details!!!! Hugs Juls

www.StarHughes.com said...

Such a cute card!!! Love the little animal cutouts!
Star Hughes Living

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute, Nicole! I love those little animals! I think I might need some!