Monday, May 23, 2011

My Big News: Cup Cards To Go DT

I'm very excited to announce that I've joined the Cup Cards To Go design team. YAY! it's been hard to keep it a secret the past while as I'm over-the-moon to be working with some dear friends again.

Sonda, the owner, and I have been friends for about seven or eight years. We met online through a card kit club called Self-Addressed and we even had the pleasure of sharing a room on a girls get-away a few years back. Remember this girls:

(click to see this up close)
{Wow. I was a lot fatter!}

All this is to say then when she asked, I happily agreed. Sonda is a lovely woman with a huge heart and an incredible eye for beauty and she's a runner too! - as always I'm honored to call her my friend and now I'll be adding "boss lady" to that title. *grin*

Here's a link to the lovely things said in my introduction:
Thanks, Michelle - I'll take "absolutely amazing" any day of the week. You're too kind :-)

Wanna sneak peek of what I've been doing with the upcoming kit?


June 3rd is my three year Blogversary (three years!!!) and I wanted to give something fun away. I've decided to send one of you the Cup Cards To Go June Kit. So stay tuned for more info.

~~~~

In completely different news, my youngest finally installed anime studio on our computer this weekend and he made this. I thought it was cute and a very solid first project. So... here's some proud mom sharing:




10 comments:

Kathi said...

Congrats on your new gig. How fun to be reunited with "old" friends!

Sonda is lucky to have you!

Your son's animé project is adorable. I like the ballet twirl/leap towards the end and that huge "smiley" grin! Great work.

Tiff said...

I had no idea you two were such old friends :) I love seeing the older pics too!Your son's animation video ROCKS! Tell him to keep up the good work :)

Mary C. said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

itsallrosi said...

big congrats!

super cute video, too!

Lisa - papergrace said...

YAY!! So happy for you... AND Sonda! :) Any Design Team would be lucky to have you and your awesome talent. This is such wonderful news!

Your sons anime' video is just fab!! I love it! :D And to think he's just going to get better and better?! WOW!!! He kicks butt!

chksngr said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO AMAZING! I like your red hair better...you just pop in your pictures with red hair!

Elizabeth R. said...

Hi Nicole, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I still read your blog all the time.

I'm sure you will make wonderful creative things with Sonda's kits!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi again! Congrats once more on your new DT slot. It sounds like you are going to have a grand ol' time working with your buddy again ;D Your creations are fabulous!

I took a peek at your sons animation and it is super KEWL! Can't wait to see else he does. Watch out PIXAR!!!

Hugz, Cheryl

Ginaj said...

Congratulations Nicole! We seem to be following each other around - saw you in the She Art workshop and now I get to see you at SPARK. Cool!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Congrats on the three-year blog anniversary!!! Thanks so much for the helpful advice on my blogger email - I hope I fixed it! I really appreciate you pointing it out though, because I would never have known!

Star Hughes Living