Monday, January 24, 2011

Art Journal Page: One Little Word? Really?

I promise I've been art journalling. Just I stamped with a TP roll and it took eons to dry. Then I wrote gnarly journalling in the circles and it looked BAD so I had to gesso them over and start again. Then several of those circles took most of my ten minutes... I was just a slow, pokey girl this week. But the end result makes me happy. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer uses grids and circles in a lot of her work and it always looks so awesome, I wanted to give it a try.

(click to see it up close)



The inspiration for this page was the current catalyst at Creative Therapy
What’s your word or focus for 2011?

I'm going to be blogging a little later about our trip to Overstock.com this morning and how we get to see the Governor today. How exciting. And I have a coupon! Stay posted :-)

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I really really like that. I love how it all flows together.

Juls said...

this is just fab!!! love all the circles filled with embellies and journaling! fab page!!! Hugs Juls

Kathi said...

It's wonderful. I love the colors, all the details, and textures.

You look fabulous!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This is amazing !!!!! such stunning journal pages, love the circles !!!!! xxx

Ashley Newell said...

You look GORGEOUS! I love this!

LCSmithSAVED said...

So much gorgeous goodness on here - like how I can hear you thinking about it - love it