Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Romantic Card

Here is a new card I made, I was still in a romantic mood but wanted something a little more manly and rustic. This finished up the last of my Cosmo Cricket Wanted paper. I think it's the first time I've bought a whole line and used every scrap. I couldn't get enough of the vintage, masculine look. I also broke down and cut into a new treasure - the brown and red highly textured, distressed handmade specialty papers from Provo Craft ( shall I throw in any more adjectives?) It's so thick I could barely wiggle it into my punches!


Odd Bird Planet stamps used: Mummy Chicklet right, Wrapped Up in You

Don't forget, tomorrow is Earth Day and I'll be hosting an Odd Bird Planet challenge at 9:00 AM PST and there are great prizes to be won.

1 comment:

Claudette said...

I loved that Want paper also from CC.....love the way you put this card together.